Interest in Dyno Time at Carlisle 2018?

Meet and greet

Interest in Dyno Time at Carlisle 2018?

Postby jretal » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Hey all,

I am posting up to see if there's interest in sharing dyno time at a local tuner that's ~4 miles from the fairground on the 19th (Saturday) from 9am to 1pm.

I've reached out to Marc to see if he was interested in assisting w/ tuning my 4000 at Carlisle this year, and he and I have discussed fees for his assistance.

That being said, the shop only rents the dyno out in 4hr blocks, and I can promise you we won't need the dyno for 4hrs! And I honestly don't want to pay for 4hrs that I will only need 1-2hrs on (if that).

I am reaching out to see if there are 1-3 other people who want to split time with me. I will commit to paying for 2hrs if I can find other folks to pick up the other 2hrs. Due to logistics of getting folks on/off the dyno, I don't think it's feasible to really have a "dyno day" where a bunch of people get tossed on for 3 pulls or what have you... so trying to see if there's anyone out there who want to do pulls, and potentially have Marc help with tuning.

It is up to you to negotiate with Marc on fees/interest...

If you're interested, feel free to post here, PM me, or email me: jretal at gmail. We can discuss logistics, costs, etc.

NOTE:B/c I have to put a deposit on the dyno, I will need folks that commit to actually send me $$ before day-of. Can do paypal or whatever makes you comfortable (I've been around for a while... I'm not looking to take your money), but need the actual cash commitment so I'm not left with the bill day-of if someone is a no-show!!!

Thanks all! I'm looking forward to getting a proper tune on the 4000! The 18psi is great and all, but I'm wanting to push this lil turbo a little harder so I can be less of a rolling chicane in the instructors group full of race cars, corvettes, and porsches!

pix for clix! :)

-Justin
jretal

Re: Interest in Dyno Time at Carlisle 2018?

Postby DE80q » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:51 pm

This seems very interesting! I wonder if Mark would be up for tuning 2 10vt efi cars in one day...
"If you cant find one, make one!"

91 Audi 80q -10vt project
07 Mitsubishi Raider (Dakota in disguise)
DE80q

Return to Gatherings