Tinted UrQ tail lights - mini group buy

Buy and Sell your parts here

Tinted UrQ tail lights - mini group buy

Postby Quattro v1.0 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:38 pm

YES I said GROUP BUY and there's nein nazi's here to say jack about it.

So, I have been working with the guy in Europe that had the tinted tails reproduced for the UrQ. He says they are a perfect likeness for the original Frankani pieces. When I was looking for ways to bring the shipping costs down we got on the subject of ordering multiple sets.

Anyone that's tried to buy a set of originals will know the two outers typically bring upwards of $600 - IF you can ever get the daggum Germans to accept the bid and ship them to the USA.

I'm looking to get a small number of these ordered and I'd like to see if there will be anyone willing to pony up for a set. Not looking for a huge group buy but I'd like to get 3-4 sets in a common shipment to Vegas for the locals or to be dispatched thereafter at the buyers cost.

Right now It looks like I can get these to Vegas for no more that $400 for the two outer lights, could actually be less. He's currently working on the center reflector but right now Im only looking for the outer set.

Please let me know if there is serious interest in participating in the buy. I would obviously provide the actual cost prior to accepting any payment. I'd be fronting the money on these and accepting payment thru paypal.

sean
Quattro v1.0

Re: Tinted UrQ tail lights - mini group buy

Postby Hank » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Do you know if they are dual bulb? As much crap I gave you on these, i'd take a set.
Hank

Postby Quattro v1.0 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:31 pm

They are just as original, your back plate with the lights in it snaps right in.
Quattro v1.0

Postby glibobbo21 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:00 pm

can he make a center from my broken euro center? Im gonna run mine after some glue but its 2 pieces right now.(better than 2+) lol
glibobbo21

Postby crimson ghost » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am

I didn't know these were so hard to find. I have a pair stashed in my basement.
crimson ghost

Postby Quattro v1.0 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 am

Sell them to me and I wont have to front the money for this big purchase ;o]
Quattro v1.0

Return to Swap Meet