1990 Coupe Quattro

Buy and Sell your parts here

1990 Coupe Quattro

Postby zephyrj » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:07 pm

Decided I want/need to focus on my B2s, as much as I would've liked to have this in my stable. I'll give it a chance of living on before I part it out.

110k mile chassis. PO had started it after sitting two winters ago not knowing there was a squirrel nest in the engine bay, fire resulted. I will be pulling the 7A and keeping it. Some of the engine harness was burnt, however when I put a battery to it it still cranked, so it's possible to splice in fresh sections if that's what someone wanted to do. I was just going to 3B swap it, even got all the S2 bits I needed, but rather put the 3B in a 4kq.

Body itself is rust free but does have its share of dings and dents. Clear coat is good other than the hood because of the fire, but I have a B4 hood with the complete core support and B4 headlights for it.

Interior is in pretty good shape overall, driver's seat has wear but no holes yet. It did have some mold from sitting under a cover in Lake Tahoe when I bought it. Cleaned off all the mold and vacuumed, but it could still use a complete shampoo of the carpets. All windows and sunroof work properly.

Salvage CA title, from what the PO said it got the title from a tree falling on its roof breaking the windshield and leaving some small shallow dents on the roof, I tried to capture it in pictures. Shouldn't have been salvaged IMO.

$1k as it sits sans the 7A. $500 without interior (seats, door cards, rear trim pieces. Dash would probably stay).

Good base for a swapped daily or rally car ;)

Located in Reno, NV.

Almost forgot, since I doubt any one here knows, these are RARE and RALLY BRED and won millions of rally races all over the universe.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/twDcPbbkBiVQkTzw9
zephyrj

Re: 1990 Coupe Quattro

Postby speeding-g60 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:15 pm

zephyrj wrote:Almost forgot, since I doubt any one here knows, these are RARE and RALLY BRED and won millions of rally races all over the universe.

whoah, these were rally cars? thats pretty cool.
speeding-g60

Re: 1990 Coupe Quattro

Postby zephyrj » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:10 pm

speeding-g60 wrote:
zephyrj wrote:Almost forgot, since I doubt any one here knows, these are RARE and RALLY BRED and won millions of rally races all over the universe.

whoah, these were rally cars? thats pretty cool.

Haha, I just always find it funny when these cars are posted directly to enthusiast sites, and they say RARE and the such. We know what the car is... it's why we're here right?
zephyrj

Return to Swap Meet