Iabed AAN Dampner

Buy and Sell your parts here

Iabed AAN Dampner

Postby FFF » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:53 pm

I purchased this new from Issam in his group buy several years ago... subsequently abandoned the use of the AAN and stayed with my 3B. Never used... I don't believe that there is an alternative aftermarket unit available, price is fixed...

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member-s- ... ic-dampner

$700 USD plus shipping - currently it is in Canada, I regularly travel to Houston so can also ship from there to reduce shipping costs (I leave for Houston again Sunday Feb 24th if someone needs it quickly)...
FFF

Re: Iabed AAN Dampner

Postby alxdgr8 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:50 pm

This is one of the modified ones right (from a 2.7t or something like that)? Not the group buy ones? Since I'm still waiting on a group buy one myself...
-Alex- @vexartmedia on Instagram
1992 Porsche 968 (07K transplant in progress)
1983 Aud UrQ (MC1, GT2871R, IIc)
1986 Audi Coupe GT (7A swap and more)
2003 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood; DD)
alxdgr8

Postby FFF » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 pm

alxdgr8 wrote:This is one of the modified ones right (from a 2.7t or something like that)? Not the group buy ones? Since I'm still waiting on a group buy one myself...

Yes, this is from his original group buy that he did in conjunction with the 2.7tt group buy.

Your engine has to be zero balanced in order to use it.

What he did was pull the 2.7tt unit off off the assembly line prior to the last 2 steps of manufacturing, which was hole punching and plating. Then they did the machining and plating.

I was hesitant to sell but just won’t get to the next project anytime soon and am gambling that something else will be available in the years to come.

It’s never been opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
FFF

Postby FFF » Fri May 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Quick bump - I'm going to be in London the 1st week of June - could bring it over if anyone is interested...
FFF

Return to Swap Meet