2001 S4 Avant Nogaro Blue(Automatic) $3,500

Buy and Sell your parts here

2001 S4 Avant Nogaro Blue(Automatic) $3,500

Postby maverick » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:17 am

I'm selling my 2001 S4 Avant (automatic transmission)

Clean Title, just passed smog, runs and drives perfectly

Mostly stock, APR stage 1 tune.
Looks like it has clear euro style clear corner headlights and an aftermarket grill

Located in Sacramento, CA

The bad:

The previous owner took terrible care of this car, so there are a lot of cosmetic issues. Front bumper is cracked, damage to a door, and the paint isn't in perfect condition. There is a crack in a rear tail light. The interior isn't perfect either, but it's not bad. It has the blue alcantara interior, and there are no rips or tears, but the fabric is faded in places.

The good:

Mechanically, just about everything works. Ice cold AC, heat works great. Engine runs perfectly despite high mileage. 220k on the car. I've done a few things to keep it on the road. New timing group, new heater core, AC service, new shocks, new brakes (rotors and pads front and rear) new O2 sensors, new EGT, diverter valve, boost control solenoid, a couple boost hoses, vacuum lines, headlight ballasts and bulbs, probably a couple more little things I'm forgetting. For what it's worth, I'm an ASE certified master mechanic as well as a professional Audi mechanic, so all the work was all done correctly.

Overall this car has been perfectly reliable for me as a daily driver. Just passed smog last week, so it's good for 2 more years.
This car has been a great daily driver/hauler/tow rig for me.

Asking $3,500. Let me know if you have any questions about anything. Will not part this out, please don't ask me to sell you something off the car.

Here's an imgur album with a bunch of pics:
https://imgur.com/a/eCcleed
maverick

Re: 2001 S4 Avant Nogaro Blue(Automatic) $3,500

Postby PRY4SNO » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:13 pm

DAMNNNNNN

Worst possible time for me to buy, otherwise I'd be on a plane right now.
Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

|| 2010 Golf Sportwagen TDI /// Farmenwagen
|| 1992 80 quattro 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
|| 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

|| Spare parts for sale
PRY4SNO

Re: 2001 S4 Avant Nogaro Blue(Automatic) $3,500

Postby maverick » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:36 pm

It's also worth mentioning that is a california car, which means there is virtually zero rust anywhere. Here' a few shots of the underbody to show that. Would make an excellent base for a project for someone in the rust belt or on the east coast.

maverick

Return to Swap Meet